a mo an

Tuesday, June 29, 2010



My Pal
We used to be colleagues
We started work on the same date
We were in the same team at office
We went for many holidays together
We cruised the Mediterranean together
One day, we turned at each other and said:
"Let's apply for S'pore Citizenship together!"
And so we did
And got our S'porean Citizenship approved
Later we quit our jobs together
And joined another organization together...
We started work on the same date again
It's been over 6 years since I knew her
She is now also the Godma of my 2 kids :)
That's my Pal for you...

...the one who never had a chance to travel with my Pal anymore since the arrival of my kids

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's just some of the boring stuff you miss out on when you have kids: travel and fun with pals. Well, it used to be great anyway.

5:15 AM, July 27, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home